Bradley is a national law firm with a reputation for skilled legal work, exceptional client service, and impeccable integrity. We provide business clients around the world with a full suite of legal services in dozens of industries and practice areas.
Founded in 1870 in Elyton, Alabama, before moving to Birmingham the following year, Bradley has retained the tradition of southern hospitality even as the law firm has grown into a global force. Our founding partners established the highest standards of value, ethics, and professional excellence in the practice of law – standards that have guided us through to the present day. Respect for our clients, colleagues, and communities and passion for our work are the driving forces behind everything we do. That kind of integrity means that clients can trust us to not only serve their needs, but ensure that the work is completed the right way.
Our 10 offices are located in Alabama, Florida, Mississippi, North Carolina, Tennessee, Texas, and the District of Columbia, giving us an extensive geographic base to represent clients on a regional, national, and international basis. We frequently serve as national coordinating counsel, regional counsel, and statewide counsel for clients in various industries.
Although we are a large law firm with more than 500 lawyers, our clients still enjoy the personal attention, responsiveness, and deep relationships they would expect from a boutique firm.
- National Law Firm with offices in Alabama, Florida, Mississippi, North Carolina, Tennessee, Texas, and D.C.
- Bradley provides business clients with a full suite of legal services
- Industries:Banking, Construction, Energy, Healthcare, Insurance, Life Sciences, Manufacturing, Real Estate, Technology
- Practices: Appellate, Corporate, Cybersecurity & Privacy, Economic Development, Labor & Employment, Litigation, Tax
- Founded in 1870 in Elyton, Alabama
Driving directions for each Bradley office can be found at https://www.bradley.com/offices.