U.S. Commercial Service Roadshow: 2020 Trade Mission to the Caribbean Region
Name: U.S. Commercial Service Roadshow: 2020 Trade Mission to the Caribbean Region
Date: March 5, 2020
Time: 8:30 AM - 10:30 AM CST
Registration: Register Now
Sign-up today to attend the trade briefing in Birmingham where you will learn more about why you should export to the Caribbean region and consider participating in the upcoming 2020 Trade Americas Conference and Trade Mission to the Caribbean Region (May 31 ? June 5, 2020)
Why Should You Export to the Caribbean Region?
The Caribbean region represents a sizable export market of 44 million people who collectively imported over $27 billion of U.S. goods and service in 2018.
- The region is the third largest export market for U.S. manufactured goods in Latin America behind only Mexico and Brazil.
- The Caribbean region is a natural commercial partner of the United States, tied closely by geography, history, and culture.
Are You Ready to Learn More?
The U.S. Commercial Service is pleased to partner with the Birmingham Business Alliance, Alabama International Trade Center and the Alabama Department of Commerce and to meet with U.S. companies that want to begin or increase their exports to this nearby market. After attending this Caribbean Region Roadshow presentation, you will:
- Meet with a Foreign Commercial Service Officer and learn about strategies for expanding your business in the region.
- Learn about the 2020 Trade Americas Conference and Trade Mission to the Caribbean Region (May 31 ? June 5).
- Consider registering your interest for the Trade Mission and apply early - spaces are limited: https://go.usa.gov/xpaNP